Intensive Training of
by maximum cabrera
Let's explore the world of fermentation to achieve original, delicious products that your body understands (physiological). We experience the intellectual, organoleptic and cultural aspects of food.book your place
This Intensive training course is aimed at anyone who wants to improve their food through pleasure, professionals who seek to update their gastronomic proposal, curious and amateur.
We will delve into the best known fermentation, Raw Food and culinary techniques to obtain high quality products based on plants, seeds, roots and funghis.
We will make a variety of recipes ranging from semi-hard and artisan cheeses, creams, yogurt, chocolates, stuffed chocolates, superfoods, raw and cooked desserts, sourdough for gluten-free and gluten-free breads, gluten-free preparations and raw doughs
• Vegetable-Based Cooking
• Seeds: cleaning and activation
• Food Sovereignty
• Cooking and sustainability
• Natural Fermentation Drinks
• Second Fermentations
• Wild Fermentation
Fermentation of cereals and legumes
• Mother mass
• Gluten-free mother mass
• Fermentation of vegetables
• Lactic Fermentation: Milks, yogurts and creams
• Untables cheeses
• Fresh Cheeses
• Artisan almond, walnut and cashew cheeses
• Dehydration techniques
• Raw food
• Sweetening options
- Bakery with Mother Mass
• Recognition of grains and baking flours
• Live grinding
- Mother mass, generation protocol, care and logic of use.
• Percentage and bakery formulas
• High hydration dough
• Country bread, Focaccia and ciabatta
• Low hydration masses
• Malting and scalding flours
• Mold Breads
• Use of Rye
• Breads enriched with non-traditional flours
• Teff, Quinoa, Oatmeal, Saracen
• Different ways of fermenting: live fermentation and cold fermentation
• Bread tin with roasted and scalded candeal wheat
• Bread mold 100 Centene
• Creams, fillings and toppings
• Chocolates and Chocolates
• Raw Pastry and Gluten-Free Pastry
• What is probiotic eating
• Functions of the microbiota and its implications in nutrition
At Crudo we don't form cooks, we form gastronomes
FEBRUARY /NO MORE CUPOS
Monday 24th to Friday 28th February from 10.30pm to 6pm
Monday 23rd to Friday 27th March from 10.30pm to 6pm
Wednesday 22nd to Sunday 26th April from 10:30 p.m.
If you are about to visit us, check for future dates that are not yet published.
Intensive Training is a 5-day course taught in Crude Study. We are in Buenos Aires, in the chacarita neighborhood. Close to accommodations, restaurants and the main avenues of the city.
Each day starts at 10.30 and culminates 16.00 hours.
We start each day with a 100 Plant Based breakfast : Sourdough Bread, Natural Fermentation Gluten Free Breads, Organic Fruit Jams, Raw Cookies, Mother Mass Budin and nuts, cashew yogurt or almonds, granola and seasonal fruit ceviche. Tea and Herbs, probiotic drink lemonade.
Lunch: Every day we offer a lunch in steps, a plant based and gluten-free menu. Season products and fermented foods from the Maximo Cabrera chart.
The value of Intensive Training in Buenos Aires is usd 750, If you reserve your place before the 15th of each month you have a 20 discount / uSD 590. ABONAnDO cON PAYPAL .
The value of Intensive Training ONLY from Argentine banks or from paid market, financed in up to 3 fixed shares without INTEREST, is $Ars
FORMS OF PAYMENT AND FINANCING:
IF YOU'RE IN ARGENTINA.
- credit or DEBIT cards in up to 3 installments without INTEREST with Mercado Pago, only for domestic users.
- BANK TRANSFERS
- CASH IN WEIGHTS, WE HAVE A DISCOUNT OF 15 BY THIS MEANS OF PAYMENT.
IF YOU'RE NOT IN ARGENTINA
PAYMENT IS MADE THROUGH PAYPAL, YOU CAN PAY 50 OF THE COURSE VALUE AND CASH BALANCE IN USD AT THE BEGINNING OF INTENSIVE TRAINING. OR WELL MAKE THE FULL PAYMENT. USD VALUE ALREADY HAS A 20 DISCOUNT.
The value includes:
- Access to 5 days of intensive training
- Breakfasts and Lunches of the 5 days
- Materials, Recipes and Tasting
- Initiators of ferments learned in class
- Certificate of attendance
Fill in your details
and book or find out more!
How do I reserve my place in Intensive Training?
You can book your place by writing to [email protected] ,
USING WHATSAPP AT +54119 2584 7777.
make payment for the reservation through Mercado Pago if you are in Argentina .
BOOKING FROM PAYPAL FROM OUTSIDE.
When making payment by market payment, PaypaL or transfer please write to us to confirm your place.
We shared the interview we did to Sandor Katz, a revivalist of fermentation, during his visit Estudio Cruo.
The amount that has been deposited, transferred or paid by any means will not be refunded in any case. Cancelling up to 5 days before the date of the course, the balance remains in favor for upcoming courses, seminars, workshops or classes, for the next 30 days.