WITH YOUR SPONJA OR MOTHER MASS YOU CAN MAKE A SUPER FAST MANZANA BUD. IF YOU HAVE YOUR LATENT FERMENTS IN THE HELADERA, IN A FEW STEPS YOU PREPARE CRUMPTS, PIZZAS OR BUDINES.
Here is a maximo Cabrera recipe for you to use your sourdough differently.
BUDIN OF MANZANAS
- 2 cups Active Mother Mass Sponge (at least 8 hours of fermentation)
- 1 tbcd coconut oil, in Crude we use Napus Oils
- 4 tablespoons sweetener such as xylitol or organic sugar.
- 1 organic apple
- 1 scallant of vanilla escence
- 1 cinnamon basket
- 1 bit of Sodium Bicarbonate
- Lemon peel to taste
- 1 pinch sea salt
- To the sourdough sponge add all the ingredients, mixing in an enveloping form.
- Add thin slices of peeled apple. Mix the mixture slowly with a spatula.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, grease a pudding mold with coconut oil, pour the mixture, sprinkle with mascade sugar on the surface and cook for 25 minutes.